Gallery Ingathering Specifics
- Height plus Width may not exceed 80”
- Must be framed and wired for hanging- no saw tooths or loops.
- Unframed work accepted on heavy-duty stretcher bars must have edges painted or taped.
- Unframed work on stretcher bars less than 1" will not be accepted.
- Photography must be signed.
- No giclees or copies of originals.
- Not to exceed 40″ in any dimension.
- Should be of solid construction.
- Should be either properly wired to hang or free standing.
- We have pedestals.
- 1 piece $15 or up to 3 pieces $20.
- CAC members and high school students receive $5 discount.
- All work must be for sale, 35% commission to the gallery.
We encourage submission of works that have not graced our walls within the last 12 months.
Deliver work between 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on the date of the Ingathering. Arrangements must be made to pick up artwork not accepted on the Ingathering day from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. – no exceptions. You may call the gallery after 4 p.m. to find out if you need to come pick up your piece(s).
For the benefit of all artists represented, artwork that is accepted must remain at the gallery until the last day of the show, 4 p.m. Thank you.
ARTIST'S STATEMENT OR BIO
Artists accepted in the show are encouraged to submit a short (1 page) Bio and/or Artist's Statement.
You may not need to submit a Bio if you participated in previous shows and already submitted one, unless you would like to update it.
BIN ART SUBMITAL
Artists accepted into the show may bring 1-2 pieces of shrink wrapped (cellophane) original art for sale in the gallery bin.
No giclees or copies of originals. Maximum size 22″ x 32″, unframed only. Pieces must be clearly labeled on the back with the artist's name, titled, media, and price.
A 35% commission of art sales will be collected by the gallery.
Deliver to the gallery on the Ingathering day during “no-thank you” pickup hours or during the first week of the show during Gallery hours.
- Deliver 6-8 pieces of your work at the Jewelry Ingathering date and time.
- $10 entry fee.
- Have your work tagged with prices and bring an inventory list.
Arrangements must be made to pick up “no thank yous” the same day as per the time in the Jewelry Ingathering notice – no exceptions.